My suggestions for purchasing seeds would be:
- Local Seed Swaps (we have them a couple times per year up in Maynooth)
- Save your own from the year before and share the extra seeds with friends.
- Hawthorn Farms from Ontario, Canada
- The Seed Guy from Michigan. Yes I realize he's not Canadian but he has fabulous prices, great selection and wonderful customer service. Plus it's allowed, we can love our US seed neighbours.
- Heritage Harvest Seed Company from Manitoba, Canada
I have used all three seed companies and they are all highly committed to saving seeds and offering them at reasonable prices to their customers. The choice is yours! Happy Seed Saving!